NQT MATHS TEACHER
SEPTEMBER START - IMMEDIATELY PERMANENT
OUTSTANDING SCHOOL IN PERRY BARR
ONE OF THE BEST SCHOOLS IN BIRMINGHAM
AVAILABLE IN INTERVIEW IMMEDIATELY?
The Education Network is looking for an NQT Maths Teacher to join an excellent school in Perry Barr in a permanent role in the new academic year, 2018. This school are so over-subscribed that they are able to open up another, seperate school in a diferent part of the city - with the same high standards of teaching and learning.
This particular school is part of a Multi Academy trust where three out of four schools are outstanding, and the Executive Head is looking to strengthen the Maths department at the school in Perry Barr. They are a brand new build, and currently go up to Year 10 - where next year they will grow into a Year 11, and so on.
We are looking for:
- An NQT Maths Teacher
- A strong teacher to maintain the teaching standards of the school from the start
- An experienced teacher that is used to teaching talented pupil at key Stages 3 & 4
- Someone to start from September 2017 and is able to commit to the full academic year.
- A Maths Teacher that is wanting to join an excellent team, and a future outstanding school
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- immediate pay to scale
- support from the Education network and CPD at school level
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in 2018. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
We are available to chat over the holiday period so please contact us if you are looking for a new role for the remainder of the academic year.