NQT or WTS
Required for September 2018
The Education Network is working with a fantastic all-boys school in North Birmingham who are looking for an PE Teacher to join them in the new academic year. This school have celebrated opening a brand new school to maintain their above-average standards of teaching and learning in a massively achieving department.
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and successful PE specialist keen to develop their career; who can teach academically, and athletically gifted pupils acorss the curriculum. The school currently goes up to Year 10, and will have it's first year of GCSE from September, and is a fantastic place to work.
We are seeking a suitably qualified PE teacher who:
- Can teach a variety of sports across the curriculum
- Work with talented pupils
- Is enthusiastic and highly-motivated;
- Has the desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement;
In return we can offer:
- A key role in a growing and successful school;
- Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn;
- A well-resourced school with excellent facilities;
- an energetic department who offer support, guidance and a real team ethos;
This post would suit an ambitious teacher seeking an environment where innovation and creativity are embraced. The school offers excellent CPD and career opportunities for teachers at all stages of their career.Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, please contact Matt at The Education Network if you would like to arrange this: 0121 423 8000.