Teacher of Health & Social Care Teacher and Child Care
TLR available - pastoral role
The Education Network is working with a brilliatn school in Coventry who are looking for a Teacher of Health & Social Care and Child Care to join them from before the May half-term and cover maternity leave. They can also offer a TLR for candidates who are suitable for the Head of 13 role they have – but will need to be strong in supporting UCAS applications.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Can motivate students with a wide range of teaching and learning strategies,
- Are committed and possess the drive to help all young people achieve success.
- Have the ability to implement strategies focused on raising attainment,
- Have relevant professional experience in the Early Years sector.
- Experience of teaching BTEC Level 3 Children’s Care Learning & Development or Children’s Play Learning & Development
- Have experience of teaching BTEC Level 3 Health & Social Care
They are also looking for someone to take the position for a Head of Year 13 (TLR2b) – so state if you would like to be considered for this alongside your application.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- immediate pay to scale
- support from the Education network and CPD at school level
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
As it is the Christmas break, please look out for the Pertemps advertising campaign launching on Christmas Day for additional opportunities – as we are still working over the Christmas break, and actively recruiting for immediate starts, February half-term, and Easter.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.