Director of English
Leadership salary scale (negotiable)
Required for September 2018
The Education Network is working with a fantastic all-boys school in North Birmingham who are looking for an experienced English Teacher to take on the role of a Director of English Faculty. This school have celebrated opening a brand new school to maintain their above-average standards of teaching and learning in a massively achieving department.
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and successful English specialist keen to develop their career; or an existing curriculum leader with a track-record of high achievement and innovative practice to join this brilliant school in the role of Director of English.
We are seeking a suitably qualified teacher who:
- Has the passion and dedication to make a difference to the lives of young people;
- Is enthusiastic and highly-motivated;
- Has the desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement;
- Is an ambitious and inspirational leader with the ability to motivate others;
In return we can offer:
- A key role in a growing and successful school;
- Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn;
- A well-resourced school with excellent facilities;
- an energetic department who offer support, guidance and a real team ethos;
This post would suit an ambitious teacher seeking an environment where innovation and creativity are embraced. Shrewsbury Academy offers excellent CPD and career opportunities for teachers at all stages of their career. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, please contact Matt at The Education Network if you would like to arrange this: 0121 423 8000.