NQT TRIPLE SCIENCE TEACHER
EXCELLENT SUPPORT IN A BRILLIANT SCHOOL
EASTER START - PERMANENT IN JULY 2018
The Education Network is working with a fantastic school in Edgbaston who are looking for a strong NQT to join them after the Easter break, and complete some of their induction where necessary.
This particular school have outstanding behvaiour, and their departmental pass rates are at an all-time high. the leadership team has been there since the turn of last year and have drastically improved the school, and are looking to be Outstanding in their next inspection.
This is a small secondary school in Edgbaston seeking someone, who:
- is an NQT Qualified Science Teacher
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
The Education Network is looking for an NQT SCIENCE TEACHER for this 'Good School' with Outstanding Features in Edgbaston - the features being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in 2018. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
We are available to chat over the holiday period so please contact us if you are looking for a new role for the remainder of the academic year.