Are you a Qualified English Teacher looking for your next challenge? The Education Network is working closely with a Central Birmingham Alternative Provision on an ongoing supply opportunity for either an NQT or QTS English Teacher. The school is looking for an engaging teacher to teach Key Stages 3 & 4. With an excellent senior leadership team that offer extensive support, and a warm atmosphere from the staff. This school are looking for an English Teacher who can jump straight in. With fantastic resources this a great opportunity for an inspiring English Teacher with a passion for their subject. Easily accessible from Birmingham, Yardley, Solihull, Stechford and other Surrounding areas.
We are looking for:
- A Qualified English Teacher
- A strong teacher to maintain the teaching standards of the school from the start
- An experienced teacher that is used to engaging pupils at Key Stages 3 & 4
- September Start
- A Teacher that is wanting to join an excellent team
In addition to a brilliant working environment, this school offers:
- Long term opportunity
- A brilliant PRU setting in which to work
- Highly supportive colleagues and a dynamic SLT
- Fantastic small school with good facilities
- Small Class sizes
- Weekly CPD
For more information about this role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy