We are currently looking for qualified SEN Primary Teachers for a number of roles starting in September 2018. The role involves teaching and supporting students who have moderate to severe learning and/or behavioural difficulties some of the work could be on a 1:1 basis. Vacancies available are on going supply contracts, Full time and part options available.
As a qualified teacher you will be required to:
- Hold the Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent.
-Ideally have experience of teaching across the Primary Curriculum
- Have passion for teaching young children
- Be able to motivate & inspire your students
- Maintain discipline in the classroom
All candidates who register with The Education Network will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks and acceptable references. You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No timesheets to be completed
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
For an informal chat or for further information, simply give The Education Network a call or email us to discuss other vacancies or suitable posts.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.