The Education Network are recruiting for multiple partner schools within North East Lincolnshire. We are currently looking for Teaching Assistant's to fill multiple full & part time roles ranging from Nursery to Year 6. All the schools we currently work with have easy transport links; therefore it is not essential you drive.
We currently have a high demand for Teaching Assistants and upon receipt of your CV you will be notified of the next process should we believe you have suitable experience. Please note - if you have no experience working in education then unfortunately your application will not be considered.
As a teaching Assistant, Your role will include:
Attend to the pupils' personal needs, and implement related personal programmes, including social, health, physical, hygiene, first aid and welfare matters.
- Supervise and support pupils ensuring their safety and access to learning.
- Establish good relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and being aware of and responding appropriately to individual needs.
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils.
- Encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the Teacher. Encourage pupils to act independently as appropriate.
- Be aware of pupil problems/progress/achievements and report to the Teacher as agreed.
- Support the Teacher in managing pupil behaviour, reporting difficulties as appropriate.
- Provide clerical/administrative support e.g. photocopying, typing, filing, collecting money etc.
- Support pupils in respect of local and national learning strategies e.g. literacy, numeracy, KS1, KS2, early years, as directed by the Teacher.
Working with The Education Network you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector.
- Key partnerships including North East SCITT & Multi School Trusts.
- FREE access to courses contributing to your Continued Professional Development (CPD).
- Access to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), maternity pay and paternity pay.
- Pay up to £400 per week.
- £100 recommend a friend bonus after your recommendation works only 2 weeks.
We are seeking to interview successful applicants immediately due to the demand of Teaching Assistant from our Client Schools.