Secondary Newly Qualified Teacher
PGCE / BEd / SCITT
West Yorkshire - Bradford, Castleford, Dewsbury, Halifax, Huddersfield, Leeds, Pontefract
Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5
Start July/September 2018
Main Pay Scale - M1
The Education Network Leeds have over 20 years experience in working with and placing Newly Qualified Teachers within their first Teaching role. We work tirelessly to ensure that we find you your dream position! We provide assistance in preparing you with first class interview techniques which including 1-1 coaching if you feel you need some extra help with answering interview questions.
If you are looking to secure your first teaching post, this is a fantastic opportunity to join supportive, successful and a popular agency who are experienced in placing NQTs in permanent roles.
What we are looking for:
- NQT of Secondary Education
- Motivated to progress in your teaching career
- Confidence to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
If you have the following skills then we want to hear from you:
- Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.