Newly Qualified Teacher of Primary Education
PGCE / BEd / SCITT
EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
Start July/September 2018
Main Pay Scale - M1
Are you looking for your first teaching role as a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher, ready to start in September 2018? Would you like to work in some outstanding schools and academies with other creative teachers? The Education Network have some great roles in supportive, friendly and inspiring primary schools and we can help you take the first step in your career.
- Schools have incredibly supportive NQT mentors
- Fantastic facilities for any NQT
- Very sought after schools for Teachers
- Great rates of pay
- Excellent schools to start your career as a Teacher
- Permanent, Full-Time and Temporary positions starting September
Successful applicants will:
- Have a good understanding of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Be dynamic, highly motivated with a clear vision
- Be committed to the highest standards of learning for all
- Be innovative and able to demonstrate exciting and creative learning both inside and outside the classroom
- Demonstrate high standards in themselves and their work and expect high standard from others
- Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and flexibility with the capacity to contribute to the wider aspects of the school life
- Be committed to their own professional learning
- Be an aspiration for themselves and the school
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.