Due to high demand from our clients, The Education Network are currently looking to recruit Secondary Teachers who have KS3, KS4 and A level experience in a variety of subject areas, who are based in South Yorkshire.
If you are looking for day to day, long term or permanent work, now is a great time to join us as we are heading towards the next big recruitment drive from our Secondary clients.
We are looking for:
- Teachers of Maths
- Teachers of Science
- Teachers of English
- Teachers of PE
- Teachers of Geography
- Teachers of History
- Teachers of Computer Science / ICT
- Teachers of Business Studies
- Teachers of Social Science
- Teachers of French, Spanish and German
The successful applicants will:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Have experience teaching in Secondary Schools
- Be available at least 3 days a week
- Be flexible and available at short term notice
- Drive and have your own transport (ideally)
In return for your hard work, The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A variety of assignments in your choice of education establishments
- Long term and permanent opportunities
- Supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who endeavour to match your requirements to available vacancies
- Continuous Professional Development
- Recommend a friend and completion bonus schemes
- Student Loan contributions for NQTs
You will be working with a fully trained team of Education specialists whose sole focus is on the Education sector. Our specialist team take great pride in developing long term relationships with clients and candidates alike to ensure we are providing an honest and efficient recruitment solution for both parties.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.