Qualified Supply Teacher - Secondary Education
West Yorkshire - Bradford, Castleford, Kirklees, Halifax, Leeds, Pontefract, Wakefield
KS3, KS4 & KS5
The Education Network are preferred suppliers for many secondary schools across West Yorkshire who have a variety of needs. We have opportunities available to teach across English, Maths, Science, Humanities, PE, ICT, Design Technology, Performing Arts, Social Sciences for both immediate starts and for September. We are looking to speak with Qualified Teachers (NQT, QTS, QTLS) for daily, short, long term and permanent positions in Secondary Schools and Academies in Bradford, Castleford, Kirklees, Halifax, Leeds, Pontefract, and Wakefield areas.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK
- Recent teaching experience in a school in the UK and flexibility with your working environments
- Superb behaviour management skills and the ability to build a strong, professional rapport with children and staff
- Commitment and passion to good teaching practice and quality supply teaching
- Full understanding of safeguarding procedures and child protection methods and responsibilities
- The pedagogy of providing effectively for the individual needs of all children including classroom organisation and learning strategies.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.