Calling all Behaviour Support Workers!
The Education Network is currently recruiting for strong Behaviour Support Workers to working in Pupil Referral settings in the Leeds area.
We have full time and part time roles available to suit your needs.
The successful candidate will have:
- A current Team Teach qualification*
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Motivational skills and be able to act as a role model
- Experience of working with young people who display challenging behaviours
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A non-judgemental and calm approach
- A genuine passion for working with children
- A positive, happy, professional attitude
- Assertiveness, determination, and the ability to work well under pressure
- A commitment to safeguarding
*If you are not Team Teach trained but are still interested in this post please still get in touch as Team Teach is a course that The Education Network can offer to you.
If you think that this is the right job for you please 'apply now' or contact the Leeds office and speak with Sarah Bushnell.
Working with the Education Network:
You will be working with a fully trained team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the education sector. Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The Education Network is committed to safer recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.
The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer.
The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.