Level 3 Teaching Assistant
West Yorkshire - Bradford, Castleford, Kirklees, Halifax, Leeds, Pontefract, Wakefield
EYFS, KS1, KS2, One-to-one, SEN, Learning Support, ETA
The Education Network are preferred suppliers for many schools and academies across West Yorkshire. We are currently recruiting qualified Level 3 Teaching Assistants for a variety of roles starting September 2018 for daily, short, long term and permanent positions across Bradford, Castleford, Kirklees, Halifax, Leeds, Pontefract, and Wakefield areas.
We are looking for:
- Level 3 qualification - CACHE, NCFE, Supporting Teaching and Learning or equivalent
- Recent experience in a school in the UK and flexibility with your working environments
- Superb behaviour management skills and the ability to build a strong, professional rapport with children and staff
- Have high standards and committed to making a difference to students development
- Full understanding of safeguarding procedures and child protection methods and responsibilities
For further details about work we have available please contact one of our consultants on 0113 8231 909
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.