NQT - Primary - EYFS
£117.50 per day
Are you looking for your first teaching role as a Newly Qualified Teacher, ready to start in September 2018? We are working with a great school in Birmingham that are looking to secure an NQT for September to teach in EYFS (Reception class).
This role will go perm from January 2019 all going well and the school are very keen to meet with posiible EYFS Teacher's before Easter 2018.
- Schools have incredibly supportive NQT mentors
- Fantastic facilities for any NQT
- Very sought after schools for Teachers
- Great rates of pay
- Excellent schools to start your career as a Teacher
- Permanent, Full-Time and Temporary positions starting September
Successful applicants will:
- Have a good understanding of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Be dynamic, highly motivated with a clear vision
- Be committed to the highest standards of learning for all
- Be innovative and able to demonstrate exciting and creative learning both inside and outside the classroom
- Demonstrate high standards in themselves and their work and expect high standard from others
- Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and flexibility with the capacity to contribute to the wider aspects of the school life
- Be committed to their own professional learning
- Be an aspiration for themselves and the school
Some of the benefits to using The Education Network include:
- Great pay rates.
- It's easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
To apply to our primary NQT team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Birmingham primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.