Learning Support Assistant
£60 - £70 per day
This dynamic PRU are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to work with secondary aged students who have faced barriers to learning. You will be working with small groups of students, enabling them to continue their academic progression and ensure that classroom behaviour is managed. You will be given excellent support from the teaching and support staff allowing you to focus on the needs of the students. This is an excellent environment for a Learning Support Assistant who has worked with challenging behaviour and is looking for their next rewarding opportunity. This PRU is easily accessible from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Dudley, West Bromwich and surrounding areas.
Ideally you will be:
- A TA or Learning Support Assistant used to working with children and young adults with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to challenging behaviour
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy