Learning Support Practitioner
This Outstanding Alternative Provision are looking for a Learning Support Practitioner who has experience working within a SEMH or EBD environment. Working in a lovely setting with excellent staff and great facilities you will be joining an established and motivated team, with the primary focus on providing students with a high standard of education within a nurturing and safe environment. Working with small classes of Key Stage 3 & 4 students, you will be providing support for teaching staff, contributing to behaviour management and developing positive relationships with staff and students. This school is a fantastic environment for an experienced Learning Support Practitioner or Teaching Assistant who is looking for their next challenge. Easily accessible from Oldbury, Smethwick, West Bromwich, Dudley and surrounding areas.
Ideally you will be:
- A Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor used to working with children with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to challenging behaviour
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy