Learning support Practitioner
To support an exciting period of growth, this Outstanding SEMH School are looking for an experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Practitioner to work with Key Stages 1,2 & 3 in this beautiful setting. This school that provides a inspiring and supportive environment for both staff and pupils are looking to add an outstanding Learning Support Practitioner who has experience working in EYFS alongside a keen understanding of SEMH. The successful candidate will be joining a team who are at the forefront of the SEMH sector and have received praise for the work that they have done. If you are a dedicated and proactive Learning Support practitioner with the relevant experience then please apply now. Easily accessible from Lichfield, Shenstone, Walsall Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth.
Ideally you will be:
- A SEMH TA or Learning Mentor used to working with children with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative and interactive solutions
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy