£60 - £70 Per Day
This Alternative Provision with excellent leadership are looking for a Pastoral Assistant to work with Key Stage 3 students who have faced barriers to learning. You will be responsible for managing behaviour in the corridors, encouraging students to attend lessons , providing support to classroom teachers and developing good relationships with students. This school are looking for a Pastoral assistant who has experience working with children who have demonstrated challenging behaviour, can remain calm under pressure, and can develop positive relationships with students. You will be working in a great setting as part of a fantastic team. If you have a background in pastoral care, youth work or in Alternative Provisions then please apply for more information.
Ideally you will be:
- A TA or Pastoral Assistant used to working with children and young adults with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to challenging behaviour
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide behaviour support to teaching staff
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Pastoral Assistant
- Able to provide recent, relevant education or care references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy