PE Teacher wanted for Alternative Provision with great facilities in South Birmingham.
Are you a dynamic and motivational PE Instructor or PE Teacher, looking to work with energetic secondary aged students?
This local PRU are looking for a vibrant and engaging PE Instructor to work with students who are no longer in mainstream education. You will be joining a great team who are welcoming and supportive, allowing you to focus on providing a high standard of teaching for your students. Working with Students who have faced barriers to learning, you will have a positive attitude and good behaviour management. This Alternative Provision is fully equipped with an onsite gym, and need an Instructor who can safely support students exercise onsite. Students are fully engaged with the Physical Education curriculum and are eager to work with a Physical Education teacher or PE instructor who shares their passion.
We are looking for:
- A PE Teacher
- A strong teacher to maintain the teaching standards of the school from the start
- An experienced teacher that is used to engaging pupils at key Stages 3 & 4
- Someone to start ASAP.
- A Physical Education Teacher that is wanting to join an excellent team
In addition to a brilliant working environment, this school offers:
- Long term opportunity
- A brilliant PRU setting in which to work
- Highly supportive colleagues and a dynamic SLT
- Fantastic small PRU with good facilities
- Small Class sizes
- Weekly CPD
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in 2018. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121)-423-8000.