Wolverhampton, £120 - £170 Per Day
This Alternative Provision are looking for a Qualified Primary Teacher to join the team in readiness for September. You will be working in small classes of no more than 6 pupils, with the support of at least one Teaching Assistant. This role requires good knowledge of the primary curriculum and good classroom management. You will need to be an engaging and proactive Primary Teacher who is able to effectively communicate with pupils that have faced barriers to learning. This is a great setting for a Class teacher who is looking to work within Alternative Provisions. Working with pupils that have faced barriers you will need good levels of differentiation. Easily accessible from Wolverhampton, Walsall, west Bromwich and surrounding areas.
Ideally you will be:
- A Primary Teacher used to working with children with barriers to learning
- A confident Teacher able to deliver lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to challenging behaviour
- Encouraging participation in lessons and activities
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to other teaching staff across the school
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Primary Teacher
- Able to provide recent, relevant references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy