Alternative Provision - Wolverhampton
The Education Network are looking for an experienced Primary Teacher to work with a small group of Key Stage 2 primary pupils in this excellent Pupil Referral Unit. You will be responsible for an initial assessment of pupils and creating a strategies to enable them to make the required progression. With small class sizes and an excellent leadership team, you will be given a high level of support from all staff. You must have experience working with challenging behaviour and have good classroom management techniques. The pupils require additional support to enable them to make the desired progress, so a calm patient approach and a good understanding of the Key stage 2 curriculum is required. This is an ideal opportunity for a Primary Teacher who is looking to work with small groups in a new school with great leadership and a friendly team. Easily accessible from Wolverhampton, Walsall, west Bromwich and surrounding areas.
Ideally you will be:
- A Primary Teacher used to working with children with barriers to learning
- A confident Teacher able to deliver lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to challenging behaviour
- Encouraging participation in lessons and activities
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to other teaching staff across the school
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Primary Teacher
- Able to provide recent, relevant references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy