SEN Teaching Assistant
Birmingham £55 - £60 per day
Are you a Teaching Assistant who has experience working with ASD and ADHD in either a mainstream or SEND setting? Do you want to work in an Ofsted “Outstanding” SEND school with a primary focus on Autism Spectrum Disorder? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to work with Key Stage 1 & 2 students that require additional support. You will be joining a proactive team in this lovely setting, with excellent facilities and a positive approach by all. Senior leadership lead by example and aim to provide all pupils with a welcoming and supportive environment. Easily accessible form Tile Cross, Solihull, Birmingham, Sutton, Castle Vale and surrounding areas.
Ideally you will be:
- A Level 3 TA with SEN experience
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to overcome barriers to learning
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- A rewarding working environment
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.