SEN Teaching Assistant
£60 Per Day
Are you an SEN Teaching Assistant who has experience working with Primary aged students with a full range of Autistic Spectrum Conditions? Are you looking to work in a rewarding and supportive environment where the needs of students are put first? This SEN School are looking for an engaging and interactive Teaching Assistant to work with small groups of children who have a variety of special educational needs. You must be a calm and patient Teaching Assistant with experience working within an SEN environment. This is a long term opportunity for a TA who can add value to pupil education, helping them to engage with learning and providing them with an enjoyable and interactive classroom experience.
Ideally you will be:
- A SEN TA or Learning Mentor used to working with children with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative and interactive solutions
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy