Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
£60 -£65 Per Day
This Outstanding Primary ASD base are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join the team on an ongoing basis. Ideally you will have experience working with ASD and other Special Educational Needs. This fantastic setting provides a platform for children to enjoy their education, with excellent support from both teaching staff and classroom practitioners. This School are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work on a 1-2-1 and small group basis with primary aged pupils, providing interactive support during lessons. You will be an engaging, motivated and caring Teaching Assistant who aims to put the needs of children first. Located in east Birmingham, this school is easily accessible from, Minworth, Tile Cross, Small Heath and surrounding areas..
Ideally you will be:
- A SEN TA or Learning Mentor used to working with children with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative and interactive solutions
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy