£120 - £180 Per Day
This excellent Alternative Provision with small class sizes, great facilities and a half day on Fridays are looking for a Science Teacher with good subject knowledge and classroom management. You will be teaching science to small groups of Key Stage 3 & 4 students, with class sizes no larger than 10, you will be able to plan and deliver engaging and interactive lessons. If you are a Science Teacher with experience working in an Alternative Provision, PRU or challenging setting, this might be the role for you. Easily Accessible form Yardley, Stechford, Solihull, Birmingham and surrounding areas.
We are looking for:
- A Qualified Science Teacher
- A strong teacher to maintain the teaching standards of the school from the start
- An experienced teacher that is used to engaging pupils at key Stages 3 & 4
- Someone to start ASAP.
- A Science Teacher that is wanting to join an excellent team
In addition to a brilliant working environment, this school offers:
- Long term opportunity
- A brilliant PRU setting in which to work
- Highly supportive colleagues and a dynamic SLT
- Fantastic small PRU with good facilities
- Small Class sizes
- Weekly CPD
For more information about this Science Teacher role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy