Science Teacher wanted for Central Birmingham Alternative Provision with excellent leadership and a dynamic team.
Are you a Qualified Science Teacher looking to work with small groups of key stage 3 & 4 students in a progressive pupil referral unit? This local PRU with a great team and focused leadership are looking to add a Science teacher who can deliver engaging and informative lessons to students who have previous faced barriers to learning. Ran like a mainstream Secondary School with good lab facilities, the staff are focused on giving the children every chance they need to succeed at school level. Providing students with additional support and enabling them to be successful.
We are looking for:
- A Qualified Science Teacher
- A strong teacher to maintain the teaching standards of the school from the start
- An experienced teacher that is used to engaging pupils at key Stages 3 & 4
- Someone to start ASAP.
- A Science Teacher that is wanting to join an excellent team
In addition to a brilliant working environment, this school offers:
- Long term opportunity
- A brilliant PRU setting in which to work
- Highly supportive colleagues and a dynamic SLT
- Fantastic small PRU with good facilities
- Small Class sizes
- Weekly CPD
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy