£60 - £70 Per Day
Teaching Assistant wanted for SEMH Alternative Provision in Smethwick. If you have experience working with Key Stage 3 & 4 students who have faced barriers to learning, and are experienced in providing tailored support to students, this might be an ideal role for you. As a Teaching Assistant you will be working with a fantastic team, providing classroom based support to small groups of students. Ideally you will have experience working within an SEMH setting and have good behaviour management. This fantastic alternative provision provide a high standard of education to students who require additional support. The senior leadership are outstanding and provide fantastic support for teaching and support staff. This is a great opportunity for a Teaching Assistant who is looking for a challenging and highly reading role.
Ideally you will be:
- A SEMH TA or Learning Mentor used to working with children with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative and interactive solutions
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy