Are you a Teaching Assistant with experience in an Alternative Provision? Do you have experience working with challenging behaviour? Do you want to make a difference to the children that need the most support?
This local Pupil Referral Unit are looking for a dedicated and dynamic Teaching assistant to join the team and work with small groups of secondary aged students. Providing classroom based support to enable students to continue their progression and development. You will be joining a great team who are focused on providing students with a high standard of support. . Easily accessible from Dudley, Tipton, Oldbury, Walsall, West Bromwich and Birmingham.
Ideally you will be:
- A Level 3 TA with SEN experience
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to overcome barriers to learning
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- A rewarding working environment
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy