SEN Teaching Assistant
"Outstanding" School - Birmingham
Level 3 Teaching Assistant wanted to work with Primary aged students within Ofsted “Outstanding” SEN school. This ASD base with fantastic staff, is a bright and engaging setting where the children are given fantastic support. You will be working as part of a great team providing 1-2-1 and small group support to children with Autism and other related Special Educational Needs. This is a vibrant and dynamic school are looking for an engaging Teaching Assistant who can help children to enjoy learning. The primary focus of this Teaching Assistant role is to provide the pupils with fun and tailored support, that enables them to be involved in all aspects of school life.
Ideally you will be:
- A Level 3 TA with SEN experience
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to overcome barriers to learning
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- A rewarding working environment
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy