£60 - £70 Per Day
This PRU with an excellent leadership team are looking for a Teaching Assistant to provide additional support in the classroom. Working with small groups of Primary and secondary aged pupils you will be providing support to the class teacher and ensuring that children remain on task. The students have faced barriers to learning and require an engaging Teaching Assistant with excellent communication skills. This is a great opportunity for a TA who is looking to make the transition to an Alternative Provision form mainstream schools or a TA who has already worked in a similar environment. An easy commute from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Willenhall and Bloxwich, this is a fantastic opportunity for a TA or LSA.
Ideally you will be:
- A TA or Learning Mentor used to working with children and young adults with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to challenging behaviour
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy