£60 - £70 Per Day
This Local PRU that provides a nurturing, pupil centred approach where staff are committed to providing students with a second chance in education are looking for a Teaching Assistant, who shares their belief that the children always come first. Working with Key stage 3 & 4 Students who are no longer in mainstream education, you will be proving classroom based support, adopting an engaging and patient approach. You will need to be an driven and resilient Teaching Assistant who can help to re-engage students with education, with the continued support of a fantastic team. This is a great opportunity for a Teaching Assistant who has previously worked with challenging behaviour and can be an extremely rewarding role for the right person.
Ideally you will be:
- A Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor used to working with children with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to challenging behaviour
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy