Are you a dynamic and engaging Teaching Assistant? Are you looking for a new challenge? This good PRU are looking for a fun and reliable Teaching Assistant to work closely with secondary aged students in small groups and on a 1-2-1 basis. This staff at this alternative provision work closely together to ensure that the children that they work with are given the best support possible to overcome the barriers to learning that they have faced. You will be a Teaching Assistant that has experience working with challenging behaviour, has a positive attitude and is able to inspire young people. This school are offering a long term position for the right person and are keen to continue the excellent support that they provide to both staff and students.
Ideally you will be:-
- A TA or Learning Mentor used to working with children and young adults with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to challenging behaviour and encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:-
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy