£60 - £70 Per Day
The Education Network is working with a great local pupil referral unit on a long term opportunity for a Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor. Ideally You will be a Teaching Assistant with a great attitude and experience working within Alternative Provisions. You will be joining a great team who are motivated by providing students with a high standard of education and a safe environment. This school has a great atmosphere and the SLT provides excellent support for all staff and students. Working with small groups of secondary aged students, you will be responsible for managing behaviour, helping students engage with learning and supporting the class teacher. Easily accessible from Dudley, Tipton, Oldbury and West Bromwich.
Ideally you will be:
- A Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor used to working with children with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to challenging behaviour
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy