Dudley – Alternative Provision
The Education Network is currently looking for an patient and dynamic Teaching Assistant to work with secondary aged students. You will be working with predominantly Key Stage 4, male students who have been excluded from mainstream education on a 1-2-1 and small group basis, providing classroom based support. This school are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is able to quickly build positive relationships with students, manage classroom behaviour and assist teaching staff. In return you will be part of an excellent team who always put the needs of the students first, and receive excellent pay rates. Easily accessible from Dudley, Tipton, Oldbury, Walsall, West Bromwich and Birmingham this is a great opportunity for a TA or Learning Mentor looking for their next long term role.
Ideally you will be:
- A TA or Learning Mentor used to working with children and young adults with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to challenging behaviour
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy