Teaching Assistant – PRU Dudley
£60 - £70 Per day
This is a fantastic opportunity for an engaging Teaching Assistant who is looking to work with students that need additional support. This is an excellent environment for a TA who has experience working with secondary aged students with challenging behaviour. You will be assisting students on a 1-2-1 and small group basis, providing classroom support and managing behaviour. With a friendly and supportive staff in place who are happy to provide additional support to new starters, you will be given the opportunity to join an excellent team. If you are a Teaching Assistant who is able to lead small groups in activities, support teaching staff and provide a high standard of care for student, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
Ideally you will be:
- A Level 3 TA with SEN experience
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to overcome barriers to learning
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- A rewarding working environment
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy