Teaching Assistant -Dudley
£60 - £70 Per Day
This Secondary Alternative Provision with small classes, excellent leadership and a motivated team are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join the team in readiness for September. You will be working with Key Stage 3 & 4 students that have faced barriers to learning and require additional support. Joining a team that are focused on providing a high level of support for the students, you will need to be a proactive and engaging Teaching Assistant who is able to get involved with whole school life. As a Teaching Assistant at this Alternative provision you will be required to provide academic support to students of varying ability on both a 1-2-1 and small group basis. A calm patience approach and good behaviour management is essential as you will be working with students that are no longer engaged with learning. Easily Accessible from Dudley, Tipton, Halesowen, Wolverhampton, Walsall and surrounding areas.
Ideally you will be:
- A TA or Learning Support Assistant used to working with children and young adults with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to challenging behaviour
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy