Teaching Assistant – Smethwick
Are you a Teaching Assistant with experience in Alternative provisions or the SEMH sector? Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with an outstanding school that is an industry leader. You will be joining a fantastic team and providing support to Secondary aged students who have faced barriers to learning. Working with small groups of students, supporting the class teacher and acting as a mentor, this I an ideal role for a Teaching Assistant with prior SEMH or EBD Experience. Easily accessible from Oldbury, Smethwick, West Bromwich, Dudley and surrounding areas.
Ideally you will be:
- A Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor used to working with children with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to challenging behaviour
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy