YEAR 5 TEACHER - For one of the most beautifully presented schools in Birmingham. I love working with this school and recently enjoyed a visit where it was easy to see why the children do so well. The whole pupil journey is driven by creativity and enabling young minds to have access to a first class education whils they develop a love of learning.
If you are an NQT or QTS Primary Teacher looking for a new opportunity working within a fabulous school then look no further.
Ideally you will be:-
- NQT or QTS Primary Teacher
- Experience working with KS2 in particular Year 5
- Happy to work in a creative setting
- A brilliant role model
- Looking for a long-term role for September
- Used to working in a progressive school
- A confident communicator
In return you will enjoy:-
- Working with a fabulous team
- Exceptional support from the SLT
- Great rate of pay
- Access to agreed holiday pay scheme
- Choice of weekly or monthly pay
- Free CPD and ongoing support
This is a fabulous opportunity to work as part of this fabulous team so please contact us to discuss. Ask for Marie or Zak.
We also have opportunities for Yea1 Teachers, NQT Teachers and TA's in local Primary Schools.