NQT - Primary - KS1 & KS2
£22917 per year
Are you looking for your first teaching role as a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher, ready to start in September 2018? Would you like to work in some outstanding schools with other creative teachers? We have some great roles in supportive, friendly and inspiring primary schools and this is the ideal chance to join and take the first step in your career.
- Schools have incredibly supportive NQT mentors
- Fantastic facilities for any NQT
- Very sought after schools for Teachers
- Great rates of pay
- Excellent schools to start your career as a Teacher
- Permanent, Full-Time and Temporary positions starting September
Successful applicants will:
- Have a good understanding of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Be dynamic, highly motivated with a clear vision
- Be committed to the highest standards of learning for all
- Be innovative and able to demonstrate exciting and creative learning both inside and outside the classroom
- Demonstrate high standards in themselves and their work and expect high standard from others
- Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and flexibility with the capacity to contribute to the wider aspects of the school life
- Be committed to their own professional learning
- Be an aspiration for themselves and the school
To apply you must:-
Have UK school based experience
Be eligible to work in the UK Hold a current DBS disclosure
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Birmingham primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS