NQT - Primary - KS2
£22917 per year
Are you looking for your first teaching role as a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher, ready to start in September 2018? Would you like to work in some outstanding schools with other creative teachers? Currently working with a fantastic 2 form entry Primary School who are looking to recruit an NQT for September and interview ASAP.
- Schools have incredibly supportive NQT mentors
- Fantastic facilities for any NQT
- Very sought after schools for Teachers
- Great rates of pay
- Excellent schools to start your career as a Teacher
- Permanent September
Successful applicants will:
- Have a good understanding of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Be dynamic, highly motivated with a clear vision
- Be committed to the highest standards of learning for all
- Be innovative and able to demonstrate exciting and creative learning both inside and outside the classroom
- Demonstrate high standards in themselves and their work and expect high standard from others
- Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and flexibility with the capacity to contribute to the wider aspects of the school life
- Be committed to their own professional learning
- Be an aspiration for themselves and the school
To apply you must:-
Have UK school based experience
Be eligible to work in the UK Hold a current DBS disclosure
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Birmingham primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS