EYFS Primary Teacher
£126.80 to £147.55
Fantastic multi-form Primary School are looking to recruit a QTS Reception Teacher. This role would be starting September 2018 but the school is looking to interview after May half term.
The schools great, and having worked very closely for several years now I can truely say its a school any teacher would love to work at.
They are really after a teacher who has experience in EYFS as a reception teacher.
- Be dynamic, highly motivated with a clear vision
- Be committed to the highest standards of learning for all
- Be innovative and able to demonstrate exciting and creative learning both inside and outside the classroom
- Demonstrate high standards in themselves and their work and expect high standard from others
- Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and flexibility with the capacity to contribute to the wider aspects of the school life
- Be committed to their own professional learning
- Be an aspiration for themselves and the school
Some of the benefits to using The Education Network include:
- Great pay rates.
- It's easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
To apply you must:-
Have UK school based experience
Be eligible to work in the UK Hold a current DBS disclosure
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Birmingham primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS