Year 2 Primary Teacher
£126.80 - £137
Starting September 2018.
The school is in a great location for both drivers and public transport. You will be teaching Year 2 Primary and the school are looking for experience with Year 2 SATs. Full responsibilities of a teacher will need to be carried out including planning and marking.
The class has a full time TA and offers fantastic support from the SLT.
You will be:-
- QTS Primary Teacher
- Used to teaching in primary school's
- A confident focused teacher, used to working to high standards
- Looking for an opportunity to work with an inspiring team
- Happy to get involved in whole of school life
- Able to demonstrate a real love of teaching
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gate. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
To apply you must:-
Have UK school based experience
Be eligible to work in the UK Hold a current DBS disclosure
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Birmingham primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS