Teacher of the Deaf
£165 + per day
Long term opportunity
Are you a qualified Teacher of the Deaf looking for your next long term opportunity? This is a highly rewarding role working with 2 -25 year olds. You will be a Qualified Teacher who is experienced working with hearing impaired students. This is a fantastic, dynamic team is looking to add a teacher who is passionate about what they do, and can provide a high standard of education. This role is ideal for a Qualified Teacher who is looking for a highly rewarding long term opportunity within an excellent SEN environment.
Ideally you will be:
- A Qualified Teacher with QTS
- A Qualified Teacher of the Deaf or committed to becoming a QToD
- An excellent communicator
- Patient and understanding of pupils needs
- Level 1 British sign language
- Is committed to continue development of signing skills
In return you will enjoy:
- A rewarding working environment
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level from highly skilled staff
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy