Teacher of Female PE
Are you a qualified teacher of Female PE looking from a position as of September 2018?
The Education Network is currently looking for an outstanding teacher of Female PE to cover a maternity leave at an outstanding school in North Yorkshire.
The school are looking for a Female PE specialist who is able to deliver outstanding teaching across Key Stage 3 and 4, you will also work with the schools feeder primary schools on a weekly basis.
Due to the location of the school your own transport will be required.
For further information on this position please contact Kevin in the North Yorkshire office of The Education Network.
- Be a qualified teacher with full QTS.
- Have recent work experience in a School teaching (or be recently qualified)
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the role of teaching
- Have behaviour management skills are very strong and well practiced
- Have impeccable work history showing no safeguarding issues
- Be able to engage with children and enhance their learning
We need individuals who are keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
If you are a qualified Teacher with UK QTS or an NQT with the skills and experience appropriate to be a fantastic teacher we would love to hear from you.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.